Who Is a CFO of a Company?
“CFO” stands for “chief financial officer.” A CFO manages all financial actions for a company, which means financial planning, cash flow tracking, and financial analysis. A CFO has specialized knowledge, so it’s not uncommon to not have one on staff. That’s where outsourced CFO services for small business can be a big asset.
Benefits of Our CFO Services
- Understand your cash flow and projections
- Develop real wealth for your company
- Protect profits, hire at the right time, and control costs
- Build a financial plan that works
- Minimize your business risk and get better ROI
- Avoid major financial disasters
What do we do?
- Cash flow forecasting
- Budget-to-actual reporting
- Break-even analysis
- Labor cost management
- Variable vs. fixed expense reporting
- Debt planning and reduction
We’re here to help
Contact us for a free initial consultation, advice and free quote.
Tel: 085 36 8888